Monday 31 August 2009

EXCULISVE RIHANNA DOES ITALIAN VOGUE BLACK GIRLS RULE!!!!
















AHHHH its still Black girls Rule week, then at the end of the week I will blog about other things. So I have to say Rih looks MAJOR CAMAZON and I think she should make modelling be her all round job, Miss Good Girl gone Badda then BAD has a 15 page spread deadicated to the Bajan Beauty shot in an empty swimming pool, she looks so fantabulous I actually physically feel SICK!!! Anyway I was sent a copy seeing as one is a Stylist so I thought one should share with you all. Italian Vogue out September issue you saw it here first I HOPE enjoy!!!!
P.S I have more pics to upload watch this space...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!

Anonymous said...

Can we just say fierce?

Mr. Robinson said...

She should definitely stick to Modeling, the singing is a little winey! But looks Dope in the shots