Tuesday 6 October 2009

ALEXANDER McQUEEN SPRING 2010/COSTUME NATIONAL 2010 RTW































Hmmmm costume National I wasn't very impressed with this collection, although there are few pieces that could possibly be saved for a rainy day if you know what I mean... But otherwise I wasn't blown away, I have more photos to post from this line but thought it would be too much to overload the blog, so I decided to leave some space for another designer post! This line gets a thumbs down from me :-( McQUEEN on the other hand, is simply just AMAZON he can't do wrong in my eyes, at least this time the collection was more wearable then previous collections, but even the ones you can't really wear I still J' aime them just because they are theatrical pieces, and it is of course more about the ART of Fashion. I J' aime the shoes I could actually see myself wearing those shoes AHHHHH I just Love McQ good work from my favourite Designer. You can check his live stream show on the McQueen website www.alexandermcqueen.com You need to watch this ASAP!

No comments: