Thursday 8 March 2012

MARNI for H&M






































I j'adore the Marni collection for H&M, I was lucky enough to be gifted by H&M today which has made me a very happy bunny hee he. I was pleasantly surprised when a knock was at the door and two different shades of Marni perspex green coloured bags arrived at my front door this afternoon. The collection consists of tribal African Prints, paisley prints, bright yellows, greens, and big felt polka dots in navy's and Blacks and the jewellery designed in natural, blacks, and colourful perspex . The pieces were actually made really well; even down to the finishing’s inside the garments, I was impressed with craftsmanship considering it had been designed for a high street brand. If you wasn't able to scoop any of the pieces today from the store, then my lovelies eBay is the next stop, but be prepared to spend double the amount of the trade price.


No comments: