Friday 3 September 2010

Pieces!







 
 
I have been away for a while but one is back with my favourite pieces to share with you. I am a total fan Oxfords, Brogues, Spectator, Saddle shoes and sailor strips. I have all the shoes in different colours to go with my day attire, it's not always easy wearing heels even though I love them, sometimes you need a break from wearing them in the day. I like to dream that I'm a sailor wearing my boat hat, and Brogues with my dinky bag walking down the streets of NY feeling the breeze on my skin like I'm at sea. I love navy blue sailor strips with black or beige high waist trousers paring it with a skinny rope tanned colour belt, looks great to wear in the summer with shorts Autumn with trousers & skirts.


Shoes From F-Troupe by Jessica Ogden, Boat hat Vinatage, bag, vintage, clothing Asos



No comments: