Wednesday 17 November 2010

LANVIN FOR H&M




Lanvin ♥ H&M Look Book from Barracuda Film & TV on Vimeo.


It was music to my ears, when I found out that Lanvin will be doing a collaboration with H&M. Lanvin is one of my favourite labels due to the classic design side of the garments, but has a theatrical flair to the pieces.
The Lanvin has an online short film showcasing random models wearing the collection, and when I say random I mean there is an old lady who probably used to be a model or could possibly be a mature model right now, running around BOUJiied up just like the younger models, which I found hilariously fun. So Be sure to save your penny's or even just go and take a browse if you can get the chance, I know what H&M consumers are like they're a little bit crazy when the designers come in. The Collection arrives in stores 20th Of November.

No comments: